Think early morning beach walks with a fresh coffee in hand, a warm breeze passing by and the waves lapping at the shoreline.
Scent Notes: Coffee bean, cinnamon and coconut milk.
- 100% Soy Wax
- ECO Cotton Wick
- 35-40 Hours Burning Time
- Hand poured In Cornwall
- Paraben & Phyltate Free
- 150g net weight
Vegan Friendly | Cruelty Free | Eco Friendly
Hand-poured in Cornwall with soy wax for a non-toxic, clean burn that will fill your space with beautiful fragrances. All of our candles are vegan, cruelty-free and paraben free.
CANDLE CARE INFO
Please read this before lighting your candle to make sure it has the best life possible.
☼ The FIRST burn is the most important! Burn your candle for at least 3-4 hours to allow for a sufficient melt pool to form.
☼ NEVER burn your candle for more than 4 hours. Always burn on a heat resistant surface.
☼KEEP your wick centered and trimmed to 6mm after each burn.
☼ PLEASE be aware the natural wicks we use on all our candles are self trimming, meaning they do tend to curl over to one side. This can cause a small wax lip on one side of your candle during the first few burns, If this does happen, be assured the melt pool will even out/catch up during the 3rd and 4th burn. Always burn your candle for at least 3-4 hours to ensure an even burn.
☼ NEVER leave your candle unattended and make sure it is out of reach of children, pets and flammables. Keep out of drafts.
☼ DO NOT relight when 1cm of wax is left.
☼ ALWAYS refer to the safety label on the bottom of your candle. Ingredients and allergens are also listed on this label.
☼ Due to the natural elements that make up our 100% eco soy wax, sometimes a slight frosting may occur on the candle surface. Be assured this DOES NOT alter the scent or affect the performance of your candle in any way.
Ingredients: Natural Wax, Fragrance. Contains: Coumarin crystals; Heliotropine crystals, Vanillin and Benzyl benzoate. May Produce an Allergic Reaction
H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN- Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation still occurs seek medical advice. HARMFUL if swallowed. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED.